Macnas : Sleep No More
Date October 31st - October 31st
Location Henry Street, D.1
Tips for this evening’s Macnas Parade.
1. The full parade will travel the whole route, so everywhere is the *best spot*.
2. We expect Henry Street to be the busiest, so front row views will be easier to achieve on streets further along the parade route, like Wolfe Tone St, Little Britain St & Halston St.
3. Pick your spot from about 5.30, and the parade will start at 6pm.
4. Arrive into town early to soak up the atmosphere – everywhere will be open, and lots of places have halloween themed treats.
5. Some of the performers will reach out to you… don’t be afraid to interact!
6. Brace yourself… it is going to be lots of fun!
Starts middle of Moore St > Henry St > Mary St > Wolfe Tone St > Parnell St > Capel St > Little Britain St > Halston St – ends.
DOWNLOAD MACNAS PARADE MAP
Macnas, world-renowned pioneers of imagination and invention, return to the streets of Dublin for Bram Stoker Festival with a Samhain parade through the broad and narrow streets of Dublin’s northside.
Samhain… the world where the membrane between the living and the dead grows thin, a world intoxicated by dreams and nightmares, a wedding and a funeral, the last waltz between baptism and burial, the summoning of mischief and the arrival of agitations.
Sleep No More is a restless ballad, a dark delirious and delicious waltz between love and loss.
Free event. Family-friendly.